Foundation / Corporation
Lawrence Township Community Foundation (LTCF)
Grants of up to $5,000 to New Jersey nonprofit organizations to enhance the lives of Lawrence Township residents. Programs may fall in the areas of arts and humanities, community enrichment and development, youth programs, environment and sustainability, emergency support, and health, wellness, and seniors. Priority will be given to projects that meet new, emerging needs in Lawrence Township, rather than underwriting expenses in annual operating budgets.
- Art and Humanities: Arts and culture are integral parts of any community. Grants from LTCF help provide programs to educate, entertain, and uplift residents and visitors to the community.
- Health, Wellness, and Seniors: LTCF is committed to supporting the health and wellness of local residents. LTCF grants ensure availability of support programs to community members in need.
- Community Development and Enrichment: Lawrence Township is an ever-growing community, full of diverse needs and opportunities. LTCF grants help address community concerns and enrich residents’ lives.
- Sustainability and Environment: LTCF Communication Conversations highlighted our residents’ desire to more effectively manage resources and protect the environment for future generations. LTCF grants promote programs and training to allow all to live greener lives.
- Youth Programs: LTCF grants support programs for the youngest residents that are primarily not funded through the school system and the educational foundation.
- Emergency Support: LTCF grants provide funding for support programs for residents with immediate needs.
GrantWatch ID#: 139894
A grant request can be submitted for any amount up to $5,000. A specific project will not receive more than $5,000 in one calendar year. Organizations may submit an application in the next grant cycle but it must be for a new project.
In most cases, grant awards do not exceed $10,000 in a calendar year to any one organization. However, the Foundation reserves the right to make exceptions, when in its judgment, the needs of the Township and the services provided by the grant recipient are particularly strong.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to the following address:
Lawrence Township Community Foundation
PO Box 6707
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: New Jersey: Lawrence Township
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $50,000 to researchers affiliated with USA qualified institutions for research in the field of pediatric oncology. Applicants must submit an LOI prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to increase the institution's capacity to conduct
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a
Grants to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut nonprofit organizations to benefit children in the New York City metropolitan area. Applicants must submit a Letter of Inquiry prior to applying. Consideration will be given to programs aimed at improving the emotional wel
Grants of up to $50,000 to USA nonprofit organizations to help use awareness practices to increase the effectiveness of the organizations. Applicants must submit a letter of inquiry prior to submitting a full grant application. Funding is intended to promote social chan
Grants to USA nonprofits for activities that positively impact people around the world and their communities. Support is primarily given to programs in the areas of architecture and the arts, education, addressing the needs of underserved communities, and scientific res